Flaky Crescent Rolls stuffed with three meats and topped with cheese make this Pizza Ring the perfect quick & easy weeknight dinner or game day treat!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 lb Italian Sausage
- 1 15 oz can pizza sauce, divided
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 1/2 c. shredded pizza cheese
- 1/4 c. diced Candian bacon
- 1/4 c. chopped pepperoni
- 2 8 oz tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large skillet over medium heat cook sausage and garlic until no longer pink. Drain grease off. Stir in 1/2 c. pizza sauce, pepperoni, Canadian bacon and 1 c. pizza cheese.
Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Arrange triangles on a 14 inch ungreased pizza pan with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping at the center, leaving a 4 inch opening in the center. Press overlapping dough to seal.
Spoon the mixture onto the wide ends of the triangles. Fold pointed ends of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a a ring. The filling will be visible.
Baked for 12-15 minutes or until the crescents are golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with remaining pizza sauce.
- Alfredo Sauce
- Taco Meat
- Don't have Crescent Rolls? You can also use pizza dough to make this.
- This is a simple recipe and it's perfect for letting the kids help in the kitchen!
- Pair it with a side salad to make it a meal.
- Don't have a pizza pan? Use a large sheet pan instead.
- Place parchment paper on pan before the pizza ring for easy clean up.
- Cool leftovers completely then transfer to air tight container and store in the refrigerator for three to four days.
- Reheat leftovers in the microwave in 30 second intervals until warmed.
Serving: 2 | Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 772mg | Potassium: 185mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 1mg