Apple Brickle Dip
Amazing, Sweet Dip Loaded with Toffee to Accompany Your Apples!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. brown sugar packed
- 1/4 c. white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz toffee baking bits
- 4-6 Granny Smith Apples cored and sliced
In a medium sized bowl cream together cream cheese, sugars and vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth.
Gently fold in toffee bits. Serve immediately with apples.
Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
- Can I make it ahead? Yes, you can! Make it and then keep it in the refrigerator. I recommend letting it sit out at room temperature for 15 minutes before you serve it - that way it will soften and be dippable!
- How long does it keep? Store it in an airtight container and it will keep up to five days in the refrigerator.
- Can I freeze dessert dips? I don't recommend freezing it because the texture just won't be the same after it's thawed.
- What else can I serve with it? Besides apples, you can serve it with pretty much any fruit you like that's good for dipping. You can also serve it with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, and shortbread cookies.
- Can I slice the apples ahead of time? Apples tend to brown when they're sliced, so I recommend slicing the apples just before you serve it. If you cut them ahead of time toss them with a little bit of lemon juice to prevent browning.
Calories: 389kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 134mg | Potassium: 171mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 756IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg