1. Spray your grill with cooking spray and heat to medium heat.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the cumin, smoked paprika, chili powder and a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Pat the Mahi Mahi fillets dry and divide the spice mixture between then, making sure to really rub it into both sides of the fish.
4. Place on the grill and cook until white throughout, about 2-4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate, cover and keep warm until ready to use.
5. To make the cauliflower rice:
6. Add the chopped cauliflower into a large food processor, and process until the cauliflower resembles small rice grains.
7. Dump the cauliflower into a large bowl and microwave for 2 minutes. Mix in the 2 Tsp of fresh lime juice and set aside.
8. To make the mango salsa:
9. In a medium bowl, mix together the chopped mango, red onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper. Set aside.
10. In a small bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, lime juice, salt and pepper.
11. To assemble: Divide the cauliflower rice evenly between two plates. Top with a Mahi Mahi fillet and mango salsa. Garnish with chopped cabbage and sliced avocado and the yogurt lime sauce.