Crock Pot Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
Super Easy, Cheesy Crock Pot Potatoes Loaded with Ranch!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 lb small red potatoes quartered
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 10 3/4 oz can cream of potato soup
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
Place cleaned and quartered potatoes in a 2 quart Crock Pot.
In a bowl beat together cream cheese, soup and salad dressing mix. Stir in shredded cheese. Pour over potatoes in crock pot and stir.
Cover Crock Pot and Cook on low for 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 791mg | Potassium: 625mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 710IU | Vitamin C: 9.7mg | Calcium: 258mg | Iron: 1.3mg