Sweet & Salty Snack Mix Loaded with Popcorn, M&Ms, Pretzels and Peanut then coated in a Vanilla Candy Coating!
- 16 oz white candy melts
- 12 c. popped popcorn about 1/2 c. kernels
- 2 c. pretzels rods
- 2 c. dry roasted peanuts
- 10.90 oz package Spring M&Ms
Place popcorn in a large mixing bowl. Mix in pretzels and peanuts.
Melt CandiQuik according to package directions. Pop over mixture in bowl and mix until coated. Pour mixture onto waxed paper and spread out to cool and dry. Immediately sprinkle M&Ms on mixture, slightly pressing them down so they stick.
Store in airtight container.
You don’t have to wait until Easter to make this! With a few swaps, you can customize it for any holiday!
- As long as it's kept in an airtight container it will last for up to five days at room temperature.
- My recipe has peanuts, so if you are worried about allergies you can substitute roasted almonds or walnuts instead – they both work!
- For a sweet Valentine’s day treat, use those cute red, white, and pink M&Ms and pink or white candy melt.
- At Halloween, it’s fun to use Reese’s pieces in place of the M&Ms.
- Grab those red and green M&Ms to make a batch for Christmas!
- Did you know M&Ms have 4th of July-themed candies? Yep! So make a patriotic snack to celebrate!
Calories: 497kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 395mg | Potassium: 40mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1.8mg