Pumpkin Dip Recipe
Pumpkin Dip made with a cream cheese base and spiced with ginger and cinnamon!
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened 2 - 8 oz packages
- 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
Beat cream cheese and pumpkin in large bowl until smooth. Add powdered sugar, cinnamon and ginger. Beat until combined. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
Serve with gingersnaps, vanilla wafers, graham crackers or apples and grapes.
- You can make this ahead of time. In fact, making it at least an hour ahead will give time for all of the flavors to develop, but you can make it up to a day in advance for even better results!
- Leftovers will keep well for up to three days in the refrigerator.
- You can freeze this dip as long as you make it with full-fat cream cheese. Low-fat cream cheese tends to not freeze well (at least in my experience). Its texture can turn dry and crumbly once thawed. Just be sure to store the dip in an airtight container. It should keep well for two to three months.
- You can serve this Pumpkin Dip with: Gingersnaps, Molasses cookies, Graham crackers, Vanilla wafers, Toasted bagel chips, Sliced apples, Sliced bananas, Sliced pears, or Strawberries.
- Nutritional information is for the dip only.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 444kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 186mg | Potassium: 188mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 61g | Vitamin A: 9034IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 1mg