This delicious bread is perfect for breakfast, brunch or afternoon snack. Spread it with butter and jam and you are in for a treat!
Servings: 12 Slices (1 Loaf)
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter soften (110g)
- 1/2 Cup Superfine Sugar 100g
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries 60g
- 1/2 Cup Milk 125ml
- 6 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Medium Egg
- 3 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg and honey.
2. Add sifted flour, baking powder and salt. Stir these into the mixture.
3. Now slowly pour in milk while mixing with the electric mixer. At last stir in dried cranberries and pour into a 2 lb loaf tin.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 350F (180C) for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
5. Spread with butter and/or your favorite jam and serve!
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 147mg | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1.2mg