Cheesy Bacon Ranch Crock Pot Creamed Corn Recipe
Easy Creamed Corn Recipe full of flavor from Ranch Seasoning, Bacon and Cheese! The Perfect Side Dish for the Holidays or Dinner!
Servings: 16 servings
- 3 16 oz packages frozen corn, thawed
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. butter melted
- 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 2 1 oz packets Ranch Seasoning
- 1 lb bacon cooked & crumbled
In a 5 qt slow cooker combine all ingredients, except bacon. Stir to combine.
Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until warmed through and cheese is melted.
Stir after done cooking. Top with crumbled bacon. Serve.
Calories: 215kcal | Protein: 6g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 295mg | Potassium: 72mg | Vitamin A: 325IU | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 0.2mg