Three Cheese Ravioli Lasagna
This Easy Ravioli Lasagna is an Easy Dinner Recipe that is Hearty, Comforting, and Filled with Cheese and Sausage!
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 24 ounce jars pasta sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- pinch- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 25-30 ounces regular sized frozen cheese ravioli thawed slightly
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish, set aside.
In a large skillet brown the Italian sausage and garlic until no longer pink. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the pasta sauce, Italian seasoning, basil, and red pepper flakes.
Spread 1 1/2 cup of sauce on the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top with 1/2 of the ravioli, 1 1/2 cups sauce, 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese, and 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese. Top with remaining ravioli, sauce, and cheese.
Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 25 minutes or until heat through and bubbly.
- Make ahead option: Line a 9x13 baking pan with foil. Allow extra foil to hang over the edges. Prepare recipe as directed and don't bake. Freeze unbaked lasagna until firm. Using edges of the foil lift frozen lasagna out of baking pan and fold over lasagna. Wrap in extra foil as needed then freeze for up to 3 months. To thaw, remove foil from frozen lasagna and place in a lightly greased 9x13 baking pan. Cover and thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Remove from refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before baking. May need to bake a little longer to heat through.
- Can also substitute in refrigerated ravioli. Just use roughly the same amount.
Calories: 679kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 126mg | Sodium: 2164mg | Potassium: 762mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1050IU | Vitamin C: 14.4mg | Calcium: 307mg | Iron: 12mg