Strawberry Lemonade Margaritas
Strawberry Lemonade Margarita is an easy and crowd pleasing drink! It's ready in minutes when you use frozen lemonade even frozen strawberries if you desire. Make this Lemonade Margarita for your summertime parties!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 cup water
- 1-1 1/2 cups Tequila
- 1/2-3/4 cup Triple Sec
- Juice of 1 lime
- coarse salt for salting glasses and extra limes
In a large blender combine the strawberries, lemonade, and water. Process until smooth. Pour into a large pitcher and stir in Tequila, Triple Sec, and lime juice.
Using a lime wedge moisten the rim of a glass and dip into salt. Fill glass with desired amount of ice and fill with strawberry lemonade margarita.
- Fresh strawberries can be replaced with frozen. Your choice whether to defrost them or not.
- I gave ranges for the alcohol for those that like it a little stronger. I'm a weenie and prefer it on the weaker side, but that's just me. :)
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 130mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 41.3mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.3mg