Grape Jelly Meatballs
Easy Grape Jelly Meatballs only require three ingredients and are made in your Crock Pot! Perfect appetizer when you are entertaining.
- 26 oz bag Rosina Homestyle Meatballs
- 2 c. grape jelly
- 12 oz bottle chili sauce
Place the chili sauce and grape jelly in crock pot. Whisk ingredients until mostly smooth. You can warm the jelly in the microwave a bit to help it whisk easier.
Add meatballs to crock pot and stir to coat with jelly mixture.
Turn the crock pot to low heat and heat for 3 hours.
Serve with toothpicks as an appetizer or over rice as a main dish.
Tips & Tricks!
- Prefer to make these in the oven? No problem! Mix the grape jelly and chili sauce in a baking dish then toss the frozen meatballs with the mixture. Place the baking dish in an oven that's been preheated to 350 degrees F for about an hour or until meatballs are warmed through.
- Hosting a large party? Simply double the recipe and make sure you use a 6 quart slow cooker. I would recommend adding about an hour to cooking time.
- Nervous about chili sauce? You can substitute BBQ Sauce for the chili sauce. Both are delicious!
- Want a thicker sauce? Remove 1/4 c. of the jelly sauce from the slow cooker at the end of the cooking time. Place it in a saucepan on the stove. Whisk in a tablespoon of corn starch and cook over low heat until it thickens. Stir this back into the sauce to thicken it up.
- Craving these for dinner? Simply serve them over rice with a roasted vegetable and make it a meal.
- Grab some appetizer picks to serve your meatballs with.
Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 639mg | Potassium: 467mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 296IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg