Instant Pot Crack Chicken
Delicious creamy chicken mixture made of shredded chicken, cream cheese, Ranch seasoning, cheese and bacon that's cooked in your pressure cooker.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 oz packet ranch seasoning mix
- 2 packages cream cheese, cubed 8 oz each
- 2.8 oz pouch bacon bits
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ c. chicken broth
Place chicken and cream cheese in the Instant Pot.
Sprinkle the packet of ranch seasoning over the top then add broth to IP.
Turn your Instant Pot on Manual high pressure for 15 minutes. After time goes off perform a quick release.
Remove chicken and shred the chicken.
Whisk the liquid mixture in instant pot until it’s smooth. Then stir in cheese and bacon.
Add chicken back in, stir and let the mixture thicken.
Serve on buns.
Different Ways to Serve It
My favorite way to serve it is on hamburger buns, but there are other ways you can switch it up:
How Long Does it Keep?
This recipe serves eight so we usually have some leftover. I just keep the leftovers in an airtight container and they keep well in the refrigerator for two to three days, but it doesn't usually last that long! I just pop it in the microwave to warm it up - it makes the best lunch the day after.
- Spoon all of that cheesy goodness over white or brown rice. Add some lemon asparagus or other vegetables on the side.
- It's also delicious with noodles! For an extra decadent treat, you can serve it with some garlic butter noodles or just combine it with some cooked plain pasta!
- You could also wrap it up in some large tortillas - this is a great way to enjoy the leftovers.
Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 166mg | Sodium: 993mg | Potassium: 553mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1092IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 284mg | Iron: 1mg