Air Fryer Broccoli
Perfectly roasted and seasoned broccoli made in your air fryer for a healthy and delicious side dish recipe!
- 4 c. fresh broccoli about 1 lb, trimmed into florets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Toss until the broccoli is evenly coated.
Add the broccoli to the Air Fryer basket, then close and set to 390 degrees for 7-9 minutes or until it’s to “roasted” level you prefer.
Ways to Dress it Up
- Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat in microwave in a microwave safe dish or oven on sheet pan.
- Best enjoyed freshly made, leftovers tend to get soggy, but you could warm them up in the air fryer!
- Squeeze some lemon juice over the top right before you serve it. Don't add too much - you don't want it soggy - but a couple squeezes is great.
- Toss it with some grated Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle some chopped fresh herbs over the top like chopped parsley, cilantro, or chives!
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 151mg | Potassium: 748mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1474IU | Vitamin C: 211mg | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 2mg