Pulled Pork Quesadilla
Crunchy Quesadillas stuffed with leftover pulled pork, cheese and BBQ sauce for an easy lunch or dinner recipe!
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Cook Time5 minutes mins
Total Time15 minutes mins
Course: Main Course
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 c. shredded cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1/2 c. BBQ Sauce
- 3 c. pulled pork
Pour the oil on the bottom of the skillet and heat over medium heat. Place one tortilla on the pan. Top with pulled pork, cheese and BBQ sauce. Top with another tortilla on top.
Cook until bottom tortilla is browned, flip over and cook until other side is crispy and browned; about 2 minutes per side.
Slice each quesadilla and serve.
- This recipe makes four quesadillas and I cook them one at a time. If you want to keep them warm you can place the cooked ones on a sheet pan and pop them in a warm oven while you finish the rest.
- This recipe easily scales up or down depending on how many you want to make!
- You can serve them just as they are or add a dipping sauce on the side - some extra BBQ sauce works great or try some homemade ranch dip, too!
- They are best when they are made - the leftovers don't keep well because the tortillas get soggy when they sit in the fridge. So, it's the perfect excuse to eat them all in one sitting! Trust me, we have no problem doing that!
- I love to use boneless pork shoulder, but you can also use Boston butt or pork loin. I have a lot of details about making it in my crockpot pulled pork post so be sure to check it out!
Calories: 976kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 51g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 170mg | Sodium: 2515mg | Potassium: 250mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 1132IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 759mg | Iron: 4mg