Baked Chicken Wings
Crispy, delicious and easy to make! Chicken Wings seasoned with a homemade rub.
- 2 lb chicken wings recommend party pack**
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Dipping Sauces: Ranch, BBQ, Blue Cheese etc.
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
In a small bowl combine all the rub ingredients.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and light spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place a baking rack on top of foil. Set aside.
Pat chicken wings dry with a paper towel. Place chicken wings in a resealable plastic bag or in a bowl.
Add oil to bag/bowl and toss to coat wings. Then add the rub mixture to the bag/bowl and shake to coat evenly.
Place chicken wings on the lined baking sheet in an even layer, making sure they don’t touch.
Place sheet pan in preheated oven. Bake for 20 minutes, flip and bake for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- They baking powder drys out the chicken and makes the wings super crispy so don't forget this step!
- Internal temperature of a chicken needs to be 165 degrees F, but I like to cook mine closer to the 180-190 degree F range so there isn't any blood around the joints.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 677mg | Potassium: 464mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 476IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 1mg