Pumpkin Spice Latte
A delicious blend of milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and coffee that's topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
- 2 c. milk
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 2 Tbsp sugar can use more or less depending on how sweet you want it
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice** see notes
- ½ c. strong coffee or espresso
- Whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice for serving
In a medium saucepan, add milk, pumpkin puree and sugar. Heat on low until hot, but not boiling.
Remove saucepan from heat and whisk in pumpkin pie spice and coffee.
Divide the mixture into serving mugs.
Top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice, if desired
**Pumpkin Pie Spice - you can substitute ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon plus ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg, if you prefer
Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 415mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 2798IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 296mg | Iron: 1mg