Creamy, thick Banana Milkshake that's ready in 5 minutes!
- 1 ½ c. vanilla ice cream
- ½ c. Milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 medium-sized bananas or 1 large banana
In a blender, add the ice cream, banana, vanilla, and milk.
Blend until smooth or to your desired consistency.
Serve in a tall glass or drinking glass. Top with whipped cream. Drizzle hot fudge. Add a cherry, wafer and sliced bananas.
MORE BANANA MILKSHAKE FLAVORS
- Add a dollop of whipped cream.
- Drizzle hot fudge sauce over the top. You can also do other sauces like caramel sauce or fruit sauces like strawberry or blueberry sauce.
- Stick a wafer cookie in the whipped cream for garnish. Or, you can garnish with other cookies like vanilla wafers, small chocolate chip cookies, or graham crackers.
- Don’t forget the cherry on top!
Chocolate Banana Milkshake: Swap the vanilla ice cream for chocolate and blend with the vanilla, banana, and milk. Add hot fudge as a topping.
Strawberry Banana: Use strawberry ice cream instead of vanilla and garnish with some whipped cream, strawberry sauce, and graham crackers. Top it off with a fresh strawberry for the finish.
Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 169mg | Potassium: 866mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 55g | Vitamin A: 938IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 307mg | Iron: 1mg