Crab Pasta Salad
Pasta Salad Loaded with Crab Meat, Peas, Broccoli, Green Pepper and Onion tossed in a creamy dressing!
Servings: 10 servings
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 16 oz imitation crabmeat chopped
- 1 c. frozen peas thawed
- 1 c. broccoli florets
- 1/2 c. chopped green pepper
- 1/4 c. sliced green onion
- 3/4 c. fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 c. reduced fat Italian salad dressing
- 3 T grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl combine pasta, crab, peas, broccoli, pepper and onion.
In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, salad dressing and cheese. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Store this in the refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- This will last 3-5 days in the refrigerator when stored properly.
- If your salad becomes a little bit dry after sitting for a few days just add a bit more salad dressing to it. You can also toss the noodles in oil after cooking them to reduce how much dressing they will soak up.
- Do no allow this salad to sit out more than two hours when serving it.
- If you are letting it sit out at a party we recommend making an ice bath for it by sitting the bowl of salad in another bowl that has ice and water in it to keep it cool.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 507mg | Potassium: 235mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 445IU | Vitamin C: 41.2mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg