Pink Moscato Lemonade
This cocktail recipe can be served at a backyard party or BBQ. It's a delicious combination of Moscato, pink lemonade and lemon-lime soda. Garnish it with raspberries!
- 2 bottles Moscato 750 ml, each
- 3 c. lemon-lime soda
- 12 oz frozen pink lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 c. raspberries
- I like to mix up a big batch and then keep it in the refrigerator so it’s nice and cold when I’m ready to serve it. I usually wait to add the soda right before I serve it so it doesn’t lose the fizz.
- The recipe I’m sharing serves eight, but you can easily double or triple it to serve for a bigger party.
- Don’t have raspberries? You can use other berries, too, like blueberries and sliced strawberries or do a mix of fruit to make it more colorful! Red, White and Blue Theme would be fun too!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 75mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 13.3mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.2mg