Crock Pot Creamed Corn
Classic creamed corn recipe this is made in your Slow Cooker! It's is such an easy side dish for the holidays with only six ingredients.
Servings: 12 servings
- 32 oz frozen corn thawed
- 8 oz cream cheese cubed
- 3/4 c. cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 c. butter melted
- 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
In a 4 qt slow cooker combine all ingredients. Stir to combine.
Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until warmed through and cheese is melted. Stir just before serving.
This is stovetop friendly too if you'd like to use that method to prepare it.
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat until the butter and cream cheese have melted, making sure to stir it frequently.
Once it's heated through serve.
- I think everything's better with cheese, but you could also skip the cheese for a more traditional creamed corn recipe.
- Change the cheese up. I love a traditional cheddar cheese but you could use sharp cheddar or Parmesan cheese. Make sure to grab the block of cheese and shred it yourself for best results.
- Add some seasoning to mix up the flavor like cajun for a kick.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 292mg | Potassium: 270mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 670IU | Vitamin C: 5.4mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 0.7mg