Christmas Tree Mini Pizzas
This is the perfect Holiday Small Bite Party Appetizer. Ready in 30 minutes these mini pizzas are definitely crowd-pleasers!
Servings: 24 Pieces
- 10 oz Ready Rolled Puff Pastry Sheet thawed
- 4 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 4.5 oz Grated Cheese
- 3 Pepperoni Snack Sticks or any other sausage snack sticks
- 1 Green Pepper
Use a tree cookie cutter to cut out as many trees as possible out of your pastry sheet.
Place them onto a baking tray lined with baking paper or silicone mat. Spread pizza sauce over, sprinkle with some cheese and top with a few slices of pepperoni and pepper.
Bake in a preheated oven at 400F for 10 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and golden brown.
Best served right away.
- These mini pizzas are very versatile when it comes to the ingredients so feel free to use what you like. Just bear in mind they will be quite small so you will be able to top each tree with only a few pieces.
- Use any pizza sauce you like. Pesto is also a great option. For homemade pizza sauce combine 1 tbsp dried oregano, 4 tbsp ketchup, 1 tsp olive oil (optional) and 2 garlic cloves (minced).
- The puff pastry will rise in the oven but it will deflate a bit after it has been taken out of the oven.
- The tree cutter I used here is 3 inch long & 2.4 inch wide (in the widest part).
Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 124mg | Potassium: 29mg | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 4.1mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 0.4mg