Cheesy Fish Stick Hash Brown Casserole
Your Favorite Hash Brown Casserole Topped with Crunch Fish Sticks to Make it a Main Dish Casserole!
Prep Time15 minutes mins
Cook Time40 minutes mins
Total Time55 minutes mins
Course: Main Course
- 1 30 oz bag frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 3/4 oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice concentrate
- 2 tsp dried minced onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 c. frozen peas
- 1 c. shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 30 oz bag Gorton's Fish Sticks
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 inch casserole dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
In a large bowl stir together everything except cheese and fish sticks. Dump into prepared casserole dish and spread to fill bottom of dish. Top with cheese. Arrange fish stick on top of hash browns and cheese.
Bake 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and fish sticks are golden brown.
Calories: 473kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 1134mg | Potassium: 680mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1090IU | Vitamin C: 33.1mg | Calcium: 247mg | Iron: 2.6mg