Easy, delicious sangria made with red wine, brandy, orange juice, triple sec plus fruit.
- 1 bottle red wine 750 ml
- 1/2 c. brandy
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- 1/2 c. triple sec
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
- 2 Tbsp sugar optional
- 1 c. strawberries hulled and sliced
- 2 c. lemon lime soda
In a large pitcher add wine, brandy, orange juice, triple sec and sugar; stir until combined and sugar is dissolved. Add lemons and chopped strawberries, stir. Put in fridge for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
Add lemon lime soda before serving if desired.
- The fruit is very flexible. You can throw anything from lemons, strawberries, oranges, pineapple, pears and peaches into it depending on what you have in your fridge!
- Mix up at least 30 minutes before serving or up to 8 hours. This helps the flavors meld together.
- Usually a red wine is used, but you could do white or rosé to mix it up.
- If Brandy isn't your choice of hard liquor you can use cognac, gin etc.
- This is perfect for using up leftover fruit you have. Any fresh or frozen fruit is great in it. We prefer citrust, berries, grapes, pineapple etc.
Calories: 445kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 493mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 81.3mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1.3mg