Strawberry Fruit Dip
A sweet and creamy strawberry cheesecake dip topped with fresh strawberries. Serve with graham crackers, cookies, or fruit for dipping!
- 8 oz strawberry cream cheese softened
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 1/3 c. chopped strawberries
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- For dipping: graham crackers cookies, or fresh fruit
In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Gently stir in marshmallow cream
In a separate bowl, combine the chopped strawberries with strawberry jam. Right before serving, top the dip with the jam covered strawberries.
This dip does double duty as an appetizer or a dessert. Just leave it out and watch your friends and family devour it.
- Graham crackers
- Vanilla Wafers
- Mini pretzels
- If you want to make this ahead of time you can make it up to 24 hours in advance. We recommend storing the topping separate and adding it right before serving.
- You can add 1/3 c. chopped strawberries to the cream mixture to really take the strawberry flavor of the top!
- If you serve apples with this dip toss them with a little bit of lemon juice to keep them from browning.
- You can use any flavor of cream cheese to mix this flavor up and skip the topping on it.
- Set toothpicks or wooden skewers beside the fruit dip so it's easier for guests to dunk their fruit.
- Store leftovers in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. It may separate a little and you'll need to stir to combine.
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 200mg | Potassium: 94mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 1mg