Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
An easy appetizer dip in your slow cooker! This creamy Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip is everyone's favorite dip for parties! This dip recipe is full of chicken, ranch, buffalo sauce, cream cheese and shredded cheese. It's the best game day appetizer recipe!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 10 mins
- 8 oz cream cheese softened, cubed
- 1 1/2 c. cooked chicken shredded
- 1/2 c. ranch dressing
- 1/2 c. buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 c. Colby-Jack cheese shredded
In a small Crock-Pot mix together all ingredients. Stir well to combine.
Cook on low for 2 hours, stirring a few times while cooking if you can to mix up the cream cheese.
Serve with your favorite dippers like celery stick, crackers, pretzels, bread slicers etc!
- You can substitute the cooked chicken for 2 (9.75 oz) cans of chunk chicken that has been drained.
- You can substitute the ranch dressing for blue cheese dressing
- You can make this in the oven by spreading the cream cheese on the bottom of a 1 quart baking dish. Layering the chicken, hot sauce, dressing and sprinkling with shredded cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 551mg | Potassium: 107mg | Vitamin A: 375IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 0.6mg