Jalapeno Popper Dip
Quick and easy cheesy dip loaded with jalapenos that is a perfect appetizer for a party!
- 4 oz can of diced jalapenos drained
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. Panko bread crumbs
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley minced
- ¼ c. shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a mixing bowl cream together the cream cheese, garlic powder and sour cream until fluffy. Add cheddar cheese, ¾ c. Parmesan cheese and jalapenos, mix until combined.
Spread into an 8x8 inch greased baking dish.
In a small mixing bowl combine the topping ingredients. Sprinkle over the top of the dip mixture in baking dish.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until hot and bread crumbs are golden brown.
Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or baguette slices
- I love to use panko breadcrumbs for the topping because panko makes it extra-crispy! Be sure to buy plain panko and not the seasoned ones.
- I recommend using full-fat cream cheese and sour cream.
- You can prep it up to a day in advance! I know, so great, right!? Just cover it and keep it in the refrigerator until you're ready to bake it. You will need to add extra bake time (like 5 to 10 minutes) since it will be cold when it goes into the oven. When I make this to take to someone else's house, I usually assemble it, chill it, and then bake it when I get there since it doesn't take long!
- I love making it with regular cheddar cheese, but you can switch things up and use Monterey jack or pepper jack cheese, too. Or try a white cheddar for a different twist!
- You can serve it with so many dippers - tortilla chips, baguette slices, pita chips, crackers, and veggie sticks like carrots and celery. For parties, I like to offer a few different dippers so people have a choice.
Calories: 462kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 801mg | Potassium: 182mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1189IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 581mg | Iron: 2mg