Slow Cooker Beef and Noodle Soup
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew with the Addition of Pasta! Loaded with Stew Meat, Carrots, Celery, Mushrooms and Egg Noodles!
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 celery ribs chopped
- 8 oz baby portabella mushrooms sliced
- 4-6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon beef bullion or 1 cube beef bullion
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat
- 6 cups beef broth
- 2 cups wide egg noodles
Place all ingredients in a 6 quart slow cooker except egg noodles. Cover with lid and cook on LOW for 8-9 hours or on HIGH for 5-6 hours.
Using two forks shred meat if desired and stir in egg noodles. Cover and cook on HIGH for 10-15 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- If you don't have stew meat feel free to use any tough cut of beef. The crockpot is great for tough cuts of meat!! A chuck roast will work great and you can place the whole thing in the crockpot and shred it at the end.
- Be sure to add the egg noodles at the end of cooking or they will become mushy from the long cook time. They only need about 10-15 minutes on HIGH to become tender.
- I like to serve this with some crusty french bread. It would also be great served with a simple side salad.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 1014mg | Potassium: 770mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 5235IU | Vitamin C: 5.4mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 3.8mg