Easy Strawberry Crisp
This quick and easy strawberry crisp is full juicy strawberries and topped with a buttery brown sugar oat crumble. This delicious fruit crisp dessert comes together in minutes and is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Grab those fresh strawberries and make it today!
- 5 cups halved or quartered fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- Vanilla ice cream for serving (optional)
In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, sugars, salt and cinnamon. Add melted butter and stir until well combined. Sprinkle the topping over the strawberries (pressing some of it together with your fingers to form clumps).
Bake for 30-40 minutes until the fruit is bubbling and juicy and the topping is light golden brown. Cool slightly, serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 254mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Vitamin C: 73.4mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1.8mg