Gazpacho Soup Recipe
Healthy soup recipe that is full of fresh, ripe produce like ripe tomatoes, red onion, cucumbers, jalapeno, bell peppers and more! Gazpacho is the perfect summer recipe!
- 6 ripe tomatoes cored, peeled and chopped (about 6 cups)
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 2 cucumbers peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1 sweet red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 Tbsp Gourmet Garden lightly dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp Gourmet Garden lightly dried chives
- 2 tsp Gourmet Garden stir-in garlic paste
- ¼ c. red wine vinegar
- ¼ c olive oil
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp sugar more may be needed to balance it out, add to taste
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 hot sauce to taste
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 c. tomato juice
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Using an immersion blender or blender in batches, blend to desired smoothness. We prefer ours somewhat chunky so we only pulse a few times in a blender.
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Chill in covered container at least several house before servings or overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1248mg | Potassium: 1047mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 3180IU | Vitamin C: 99.4mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 2.2mg