Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan
Quick and easy Chicken Parmesan made in your Crock Pot for an easy family friendly dinner!
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/3 C Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 C shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese shredded
- 24 oz spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 C Shredded Italian Cheese Blend
- 8 oz dry spaghetti
Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
In small shallow bowl, beat egg until foamy.
In separate shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Salt and Pepper. Dip chicken into egg, then coat evenly with bread crumb mixture; place in crock pot. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on top. Spread pasta sauce evenly over chicken.
Cover; cook on low heat setting 5-6 hours.
Sprinkle Italian cheese blend over top. Cover; cook on low 10 more minutes or until melted.
Prepare spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and serve with Chicken Parmesan.
- You can cook raw chicken in the slow cooker. The key to cooking chicken is to cook it to a temperature of 165 degrees F, so if you are in doubt you can always use a meat thermometer to check the temperature of your chicken once it's done cooking.
- You can cook frozen chicken in your slow cooker, too! Frozen chicken will take longer to cook - usually about 50% longer than it takes to cook fresh chicken.
Calories: 778kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 62g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 202mg | Sodium: 2092mg | Potassium: 1234mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1616IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 675mg | Iron: 4mg