Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
Easy, Hearty and Comforting Casserole Loaded with Chicken, Peas, Carrots, Corn and Egg Noodles! Chicken and Noodle Casserole Will Become a Family Favorite Dinner!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time1 hr
- 1 12 oz package Reames® Homestyle Egg Noodles
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 10 oz package frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 10 oz package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 c. milk
- 2 10 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp peper
- 1/4 c. diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 c. Colby Jack shredded cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9''x13'' baking dish with non-stick spray.
Prepare Reames® Homestyle Egg Noodles according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine all the remaining ingredients except one cup of the cheese. Add prepared noodles to mixture and stir until combined. Pour into baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake for 30-45 minutes or until heated through and bubbling around edges.
Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 1069mg | Potassium: 509mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 82.5% | Vitamin C: 9.1% | Calcium: 50.9% | Iron: 12.2%