Taco Stroganoff ~ Add a kick to your favorite stroganoff loaded with Corn, Taco Meat and Pasta!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1/4 oz envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 c. water
- 14 .5 oz can corn, drained (use type with diced peppers)
- 8 oz package cream cheese (chive & onion flavor)
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz egg noodles cooked and drained
Cook onions and ground beef until beef is browned. Drain fat. Add taco seasoning, water and corn to beef mixture in pan; cook 1-2 minutes.
Add cream cheese and cheddar; cook until it is heated through and cheese has melted.
Serve over noodles or toss with noodles.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 966kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 52g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 221mg | Sodium: 1435mg | Potassium: 795mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 45.4% | Vitamin C: 14.1% | Calcium: 54.1% | Iron: 27.6%