Easy BLT Dip Recipe
Easy BLT Dip ~ Take Your Favorite Summertime Sandwich and Make it into a Dip! Layers of Lettuce, Bacon, Cheese and Tomatoes! The Perfect Dip for a Party During the Summer Months!
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. chopped lettuce
- 8 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- 5 plum tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1/4 c. minced green onions
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Colby Jack Cheese
In a medium sized bowl, beat together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Parmesan until blended. Spread in shallow baking dish and pie plate.
Layer lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, cheese and onions on top of cream cheese mixture.
Refrigerate until serving.
Serve with toasted baguette slices, chips etc.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 287mg | Potassium: 120mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 580IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 171mg | Iron: 0.4mg