Easy BLT Dip ~ Take Your Favorite Summertime Sandwich and Make it into a Dip! Layers of Lettuce, Bacon, Cheese and Tomatoes! The Perfect Dip for a Party During the Summer Months!
Sometimes I get REALLY enthusiastic over things. Like ridiculously so. It’s sort of embarrassing. Maybe more for the hubs and the rest of the family than me, but I go all out if my heart is behind it.
For example this BLT Dip. I went all out with this. I’m referring to the eating part of this if you are wondering. I quite possibly could have just taken a spoon and ate it. I’m kind of in love with anything BLT and this dip did not disappoint at all.
I’m a big fan of dips because they are so versatile.
You can easily throw them together before a party and it’s so stress-free.
This one has a cream cheese layer and is topped with more cheese, crumbled bacon, green onions and tomatoes.
Grab your tortilla chips and dig in!
Let’s talk about this dip.
A few things you need to know about this BLT Dip
- It’s stupid easy.
- Only requires a few ingredients
- You will inhale it
- So will your friends
- High Fives All Around
If you have a party coming up then this is what you want to bring! I mean it’s got BACON you guys. I need not say more.
If you don’t have a party then either plan one or make it and eat it alone.
Judgement free zone here.
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS BLT DIP RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
Easy BLT Dip
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. chopped lettuce
- 8 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- 5 plum tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1/4 c. minced green onions
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- In a medium sized bowl, beat together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Parmesan until blended. Spread in shallow baking dish and pie plate.
- Layer lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, cheese and onions on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices, chips etc.