Taco Stroganoff Recipe
Taco Stroganoff recipe is the perfect quick and easy dinner meal. The taco meat gives it a kick!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 oz envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 c. water
- 14 .5 oz can corn'n peppers drained
- 8 oz package cream cheese (chive & onion flavor)
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz egg noodles cooked and drained
Cook onions and ground beef until beef is browned. Drain fat. Add taco seasoning, water and corn to beef mixture in pan; cook 1-2 minutes.
Add cream cheese and cheddar; cook until it is heated through and cheese has melted.
Serve over noodles or toss with prepared egg noodles.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 627kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 148mg | Sodium: 973mg | Potassium: 460mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1221IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 358mg | Iron: 3mg