If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me. I welcome all of your feedback!The point of my posts is to help regular families cook fabulous food, so if you are by all means struggling, please drop me a line. Plus I love hearing about your successes. It always puts a smile on my face!
We work with brands and companies in the following ways;
- Giveaways and product reviews–If you have a product that is a good fit for Julie’s Eats & Treats and our readers, please contact me. I am happy to host reviews and/or giveaways on this site.
- Sponsored Posts: If you are interested in promoting content that is relevant to Julie’s Eats & Treats and its readers, please contact me. I welcome opportunities to incorporate fantastic products into my recipes and posts.
- Brand/product ambassador – Have Julie’s Eats & Treats represent your brand. This can be done through blog posts, social media, travel opportunities, etc.
- Company/Brand Events and Sponsored Trips–If your company is hosting a food event or planning a press trip, I would love to be involved and share my experiences with my readers.
- Blog and Food Related Conferences –Need a food blogger to represent your company/products at a blog or food related conference? I am always interested in working with new companies!
- Travel reviews –I love to travel. If you have a place that you think I would love to visit and potentially promote on my blog and/or social media, please contact me for various opportunities. I am happy to share travel reviews with our readers.
- Recipe Development – Let me develop you a delicious recipe featuring your product and/or brand. I can feature the recipe on my blog or I freelance for other websites too.
- Photography – Have awesome, delicious food that you need photographed? I would love to help you out! Contact me for rates and information.
I am very PR friendly and would love to hear from you regarding your company’s needs. I look forward to working with you! Please email me to discuss opportunities in detail.