Work With Me!
Interested in Working with Julie’s Eats & Treats?
We work with brands and companies in the following ways;
- Giveaways and product reviews–If you have a product that is a good fit for Julie’s Eats & Treats and our readers, please contact me. I am happy to host reviews and/or giveaways on this site.
- Sponsored Posts: If you are interested in promoting content that is relevant to Julie’s Eats & Treats and its readers, please contact me. I welcome opportunities to incorporate fantastic products into my recipes and posts.
- Brand/product ambassador – Have Julie’s Eats & Treats represent your brand. This can be done through blog posts, social media, travel opportunities, etc.
- Company/Brand Events and Sponsored Trips–If your company is hosting a food event or planning a press trip, I would love to be involved and share my experiences with my readers.
- Blog and Food Related Conferences –Need a food blogger to represent your company/products at a blog or food related conference? I am always interested in working with new companies!
- Travel reviews –I love to travel. If you have a place that you think I would love to visit and potentially promote on my blog and/or social media, please contact me for various opportunities. I am happy to share travel reviews with our readers.
- Recipe Development – Let me develop you a delicious recipe featuring your product and/or brand. I can feature the recipe on my blog or I freelance for other websites too.
- Photography – Have awesome, delicious food that you need photographed? I would love to help you out! Contact me for rates and information.
I am very PR friendly and would love to hear from you regarding your company’s needs. I look forward to working with you! Please email me below to discuss opportunities in detail.
Julie’s Eats & Treats in the Press
Below are just a few of the various outlets that have featured Julie’s Eats & Treats. For a fill list of articles and features, please email below
As seen on…
- BuzzFeed’s 23 Cocktails That Will Make You Forget About Booze 1-5-16
- BuzzFeed’s 21 Delicious Things You Can Make With Crescent Roll Dough 11-22-15
- Country Living’s 15 Easy Thumbprint Cookie Recipes You Won’t Be Able To Resist 11-4-15
- Country Living’s 13 Mouthwatering Green Bean Casserole Recipes for Thanksgiving 10-22-15
- BuzzFeed’s 29 Incredibly Delicious Recipes That Start With A Can 10-11-15
- Country Living’s 32 Recipes for Your Best Thanksgiving Stuffing Ever – 10-9-15
- BuzzFeed’s 18 Genius Ways To Eat Cheese For Every Meal 10-4-15
- BuzzFeed’s 24 Healthy Rice Bowls Your Should Eat For Dinner 8-19-15
- County Living’s 38 Frozen Pies That Will Keep You From Melting This Summer 7-16-15
- BuzzFeed’s 23 Incredibly Easy Meals Anyone Can Make 7-9-15
- BuzzFeed’s 21 Amazingly Easy Non-Alcoholic Drinks To Get You Through Dry July 7-6-15
- BuzzFeed’s 21 Amazing Recipes To Get You Ready For National Doughnut Day 6-2-15
- BuzzFeed’s 19 Pizza Creations That Will Change Your Life 6-1-15
- BuzzFeed’s 27 Next-Level Chex Mix Recipes 5-24-15
- County Living’s 21 No-Bake Cheesecake Recipes That You Can Throw Together in a Bowl 5-27-15
- BuzzFeed’s 17 Delicious Ways To Eat Fruit For Breakfast 5-8-15
- Country Living’s 50 Ridiculously Easy Dump Cakes You Can Make in a Flash 4-16-15
- BuzzFeed’s 25 Quinoa Recipes That Are Actually Delicious 4-11-15
- Country Living’s 24 S’mores Recipes You Can Make All Year Long 3-18-15
- Country Living’s 19 Easy Recipes for Ground Beef Dinners – 3-3-15
- BuzzFeed’s 17 Sinfully Sweet Peanut Butter Recipes 1-8-15
- BuzzFeed’s 23 Budget-Friendly Pork Chop Recipes 12-28-14
- Country Living’s 13 Mac and Cheese Recipes Based on Your Other Favorite Comfort Foods 11-4-14
- BuzzFeed’s 19 Fall Doughnuts You Need In Your Life Right Now 11-4-14
- BuzzFeed’s 24 Swoon-Worthy Desserts You Should Make This Holiday Season 10-16-14
- BuzzFeed’s 19 Mouth Watering Crock Pot Breakfasts To Wake Up To 10-8-14
- BuzzFeed’s 21 Fall Dinners You Can Make In A Slow Cooker 9-1-14
- BuzzFeed’s 28 Mouthwatering Ways To Put Sriracha On Everything 7-6-14
- BuzzFeed’s 13 Crazy-Awesome Popcorn Recipes For Netflix Marathons 6-10-14
- BuzzFeed’s 19 Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes with No Meat 5-10-14
- Community Table’s 17 Reasons Chocolate and Raspberry is the Best Combination Ever 2-10-16