I love when people share my work! If you would like to share one of my recipes or pictures, I simply ask that you properly attribute the recipe to Julie’s Eats and Treats and only include ONE photo and the list of ingredients or description. (Please do not crop or remove watermarks from photos)
Never share a full recipe and photo on any site or social media platform. Always link back to my site to share the full recipe with your readers. Please remember to link back to Julie’s Eats and Treats and share that you found the recipe you love on this site!
I work very hard to create quality recipes and photos for my readers, and appreciate you properly linking and attributing my work. If you have any questions, please email me below.
This policy is valid from Sept 4th, 2014.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me along with contributors. For questions concerning this blog, please contact myself at [email protected]
- This blog accepts forms of paid advertising through sponsorships, cash, paid insertions, free products and other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog are compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Notice Regarding Online Behavioral Advertising
We allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice visit the NAI at https://www.networkadvertising.org.
To opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit https://www.aboutads.info/choices.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to learn about your choices to not have this information used by these companies, please see: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp