The Ultimate Pumpkin Bars ~ Delicious Cake Batter Crust, Dreamy Pumpkin Pie Filling Topped with a Delicious Cake Topping! Ditch the other Pumpkin Bar Recipe, Because It’s Been Replaced!
We have Knock You Naked Bars, Crack Dip, and Crack Potatoes, so why not Orgasmic Pumpkin Bars? Well, they used to be called Orgasmic Pumpkin Bars and then I renamed them because people didn’t like that name, so it’s your choice. Call them what you want! As long as you go straight to the kitchen and make these easy pumpkin bars!
I find it quite interesting that whenever I use a “descriptive” title for one of my recipes it immediately becomes one of my most popular recipes. Now if I would have just called these “Pumpkin Bars” would you have been as likely to come on over and check this recipe out? I think not.
These yummy little treat comes from my sister-in-law, who got it from her mother, who got it from a co-worker and after that I lost track of the recipe trail. If it’s made it through that many people I think it’s a given that you need to make it too!
If you are looking for a simple Thanksgiving treat go ahead and make these. It’s a twist on pumpkin so if you are tired of plain old pumpkin pie these would be perfect. Plus the ingredients are all normal and I’m guessing you will have most, if not all, of them in your pantry!
Ingredients Needed for Pumpkin Bar Recipe!
- Yellow Cake Mix
- Brown sugar
P.S. My hubby is already on his second bar….I think someone likes them!
If you are a pumpkin love like me make sure to try all the recipes listed below!
More Pumpkin Bar Recipes!
- Pumpkin Bars with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bars
- Skinny Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix Reserve 1 c. for topping
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 c. butter meted
- 1 15 oz can Libby's pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 c. milk
- 1/2 c. brown sugar packed
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c. yellow cake mix That you reserved
- 1/2 c. butter softened
- 3/4 c. sugar
- Preheat 350 degrees
- Mix base ingredients well and press into a 9x13 cake pan
- Mix middle ingredients well and pour over base.
- Mix topping well, until it's crumbly and sprinkle over middle layer.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until it is golden brown and middle is set.
If you are really daring make them all year long! I think it’s a shame that pumpkin is only for the fall in our minds
Delicious Cake Batter Crust, Dreamy Pumpkin Pie Filling Topped with a Delicious Cake Topping! Ditch the other Pumpkin Bar Recipe, Because It's Been Replaced!