We have Knock You Naked Bars, Crack Dip, and Crack Potatoes, so why not Orgasmic Pumpkin Bars?
I find it quite interesting that whenever I use a “descriptive” title for one of my recipes it immediately becomes one of my most popular recipes. Now if I would have just called these “Pumpkin Bars” would you have been as likely to come on over and check this recipe out? I think not.
These yummy little treat comes from my sister-in-law, who got it from her mother, who got it from a co-worker and after that I lost track of the recipe trail. If it’s made it through that many people I think it’s a given that you need to make it too!
If you are looking for a simple Thanksgiving treat go ahead and make these. It’s a twist on pumpkin so if you are tired of plain old pumpkin pie these would be perfect.
P.S. My hubby is already on his second bar….I think someone likes them!
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix (Reserve 1 c. for topping)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 c. butter, meted
- 1 (15 oz) can Libby's pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 c. milk
- 1/2 c. brown sugar, packed
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c. yellow cake mix (That you reserved)
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 3/4 c. sugar
- Preheat 350 degrees
- Mix base ingredients well and press into a 9x13 cake pan
- Mix middle ingredients well and pour over base.
- Mix topping well, until it's crumbly and sprinkle over middle layer.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until it is golden brown and middle is set.
This recipe may be shared on the following sites – Please give them a visit!
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up to!