Peppermint Pinwheels ~ Festive Pinwheel Shaped Cookies flavored with Peppermint!
How festive and fun are these cookies? I’m in love with them!
I’m not going to lie. I’ve always looked at pinwheel cookies and thought to myself, “Wow, that’s got to take a ton of time. Who has that much time.” Then I actually made these little treats and I was pleasantly surprised that they really don’t take long at all and they look super impressive!
And I know you are all for easy and impressive aren’t you? There’s always someone you want to impress at the holiday festivities. Is it your mother-in-law? Sister-in-law? Grandma? Whomever it is they will be blow away with these yummy cookies!
I found this recipe inside the pages of the Gooseberry Hometown Christmas cookbook. I adore all of their recipes because they are simple, delicious and easy. All musts in my book! Here’s the lineup of the recipe book!
- Breakfast with Santa – Tons of recipes special enough for Christmas morning breakfast!
- Sledding Party Warmers – Stuffed full of soups that will warm the bellies of your guest right through the holiday season!
- Old Fashioned Christmas Dinner – Recipes special enough to grace your table for the main event!
- Open House …You’re Invited! – Brimming to the top with lots of appetizers and drinks for those fun holiday parties!
- Tree – Trimming Treats – Lots of Christmas treats for everybody. I LOVED this section for quite obvious reasons!
- Slow – Cooker Comfort Foods – I’m all about easy crock pot recipe so this was one of my favorites!
- Coming Home for Christmas – All kinds of memories shared about coming home for Christmas
Wishing you had a copy just like me? Well it’s your lucky day! I’m giving one away just for you! Enter below and have a very Merry Christmas!
Are you joining me for peppermint week? Make sure to check out Lemons for Lulu’s Swirled Red Velvet Brownies today!
Looking for more Peppermint Treats?