Snowman Cookies ~ Nutter Butter Cookies Dressed up as Cute Little Snowman for your Holiday Cookies!
I love Christmas treats. I love making them, I love eating them and I love sharing them. They are just fun all around! I spied these cuties on Pinterest. If you haven’t explored the wonderful world of Pinterest you are missing out and you NEED to go there now.
These are so adorable and so easy. I was intimidated by the looks of them and thought the would be a little bit time consuming but they really weren’t at all. Totally worth the time because they are so cute!
I had a little help from my niece Hallie on these and it’s a fun activity for kids. She was in charge of the M&M decorating. I love sharing these memories with her. She did look at me half way through our Christmas treat day and inform me, “You know Julie you will have a little munchkin running around next year. How will we do this?” We decided we’d make Daddy take care of the munchkin and still have girls day!
- 1 package Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1 package White Almond Bark
- 1 package mini chocolate chips
- Mini M&M’s
- Orange Tic Tacs
- Melt almond bark in double boiler. If you don’t have a double boiler you can microwave it. I find that melting it in the double boiler allows me more time to dip before it hardens again.
- Dip Nutter Butter Cookies in the almond bark and lay on wax paper. Dip all the cookies. Then put the M&M’s on the cookies with the “M” face down for the buttons. Put one tic tac on the cookie for the nose. Add the mini chocolate chips for the mouth and eyes.
- Store in airtight container or freeze.
More Easy Christmas Treats!
Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies ~ Our FAVORITE treats for the holidays! Easy Christmas Cookies!
Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Pretzels ~ Delicious peanut butter stuffed between two pretzels and dipped in chocolate!
Microwave Peanut Brittle Recipe ~ Quick and Easy Christmas Treat that’s Made in your Microwave! This Sweet is perfect for Goodie Trays!