Cheesy Turkey Bacon Ranch Pinwheels ~ Perfect for Your Lunchbox! Tortillas Loaded with Turkey, Bacon, Ranch and Cheese! Also, Make a Great Appetizer for Your Parties!
The beginning of school is looming on the horizon and the hustle and bustle is starting again isn’t it? We have been trying to get haircuts, school supplies, clothing and all that fun stuff sorted out before school starts! School starting means after school activities, homework and all that. This also means that packing lunches is on the horizon. Miss K refuses to eat school lunch so it’s a nightly occurrence around here!
Some of my go to snacks for Miss K’s lunchbox are any type of fruit, crackers, string cheese, applesauce etc. Last year she become obsessed with bring anything in a tortilla. Our go to was a plain ham and cheese tortilla, rolled up and cut into pinwheels. So easy, but it’s so boring! I decided it was time to take this up a notch and that’s how these Cheesy Turkey Bacon Ranch Pinwheels were born! Plus, they are so good I make a batch up and the hubs and I take them in our lunches too. Don’t tell them that I sneak spinach in there!
Can we talk packing lunches for a minute? It always seems like Miss K becomes obsessed with one thing and wants it all the time. I decided to stock up on it because I’m tired of running to the grocery store three times a week and it never fails I’ll order the kid’s favorite snack items and then it arrives and they stop eating it. I really should learn by now!
I still have fruit snacks from a year ago when Miss K was obsessed with them. The all of a sudden she was totally over those. I probably should throw those huh?
These easy Cheesy Turkey Bacon Ranch Pinwheels have your favorite flavors plus they are piled high with Crystal Farms® Bacon Cheddar Cheese Slices! They are so easy and so delicious, plus they are versatile and can be an appetizer too!
They’re like a dream come true! Speaking of dreams coming true I always know I can rely on Crystal Farms® Cheese for my recipes. I mean they make Bacon Cheddar Cheese Slices! If that’s not a dream I don’t know what is! I love that they are committed to providing the highest quality products to their consumers. Plus, they use natural products with few preservatives, are a rich source of calcium, and all products are gluten-free and lactose tolerant!
Make sure to connect with Crystal Farms® Cheese on social media!
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS CHEESY TURKEY BACON RANCH PINWHEELS RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
Cheesy Turkey Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
- 1 8 oz package Crystal Farms® Original Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp ranch dip mix
- 1 3 oz package Real bacon bits
- 2 c. chopped spinach
- 10 slices turkey
- 10 slices Crystal Farms® Bacon Cheddar Cheese
- 5 soft shell tortilla shells
- In a mixing bowl cream together cream cheese and Greek yogurt. Add ranch dip mix, bacon bits, and spinach. Mix until combined.
- Evenly divide mixture between soft shells, spread evenly over each tortilla. Place two slices of turkey on each tortilla. Top with two slices of cheese.
- Roll the tortilla up gently, yet tightly to make sure it holds together and keeps its shape. Wrap in plastic wrap. Place in fridge two hours to firm up the cream cheese mixture, so it's easier to cut.
- Cut off ends of tortilla roll and cut into 1-inch slices.
- Store in airtight container or serve immediately.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Crystal Farms® Cheese. The opinions and text are all mine.