Chicken Bacon Ranch Bubble Biscuits ~ Flaky Grands Biscuits staffed with Chicken, Bacon and Ranch and baked to perfection!
Is it really Monday again? I feel like I was just saying, “Woohooo it’s the weekend” at 4:30 on Friday. Where does the time go? I’m picturing you all nodding your head and agreeing right?
Monday mornings is when I really wish that I could just pull on some yoga pants and stay home with Miss K. Of course baking and creating wonderful treat for you! I’m often times jealous of you stay at home moms. Now don’t get me wrong it’s not that I don’t think that you work full time. You of course do because I for one know t
hat taking care of children and a home is a full time job, but sometimes I wish that it was my full time job. In the perfect world I think I’d work three days a week. I have a little “adult” time then and a little “home” time then. But let’s get real. Who’s got the “perfect” situation? Not me! But hey at least I like my job and I also have a lot to be thankful for!
If you are having a case of the Monday blues I have the perfect easy supper for you. These “Chicken Bacon Ranch Bubble Biscuits, which could also be called “Crack Bubble Biscuits” will be ready for your family in no time at all. I was inspired by my Meatball Bubble Biscuits and since I’m obviously obsessed with this combo I decided to try this out! If you are also craving this combo make sure to check out Chicken Ranch Enchiladas, Chicken Bacon Crescents, and Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Bubble Biscuits
- 16.3 oz can Pillsbury Golden Layers Biscuits
- 3 tsp dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or melted butter
- 1/2 c. Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 c. real bacon bits
- 1 c. chicken shredded & cooked
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese and 1 tsp Ranch dressing mix. Set aside.
- Mix together 2 tsp dry ranch dressing mix, cheddar cheese, bacon bits and chicken in a bowl.
- Separate biscuits into two layers each. Stretch biscuit out. Please chicken mixture in the middle of each biscuit, dividing it evenly between the biscuits.
- Carefully wrap the dough around the mixture and press seam together. Place seam side down in lightly greased 9 in. cake pan. Brush tops with olive oil and sprinkle Parmesan cheese and ranch mixture over the top of bubble biscuits.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until gold brown.
Looking for yummy biscuit treats?
Meatball Bubble Biscuits ~ Grands Biscuits stuffed with meatball and Mozzarella Cheese then sprinkled with garlic and Parmesan!
Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie Puffs ~ Grands Biscuits loaded with Chicken, Cheese, & Mixed Veggies!
Cordon Bleu Bubble Up ~ Comforting casserole full of biscuits, Alfredo sauce, chicken, ham and Swiss cheese!