Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Rolls ~ Grab your Pillsbury Pizza Crust and get to work making these super simple Pizza Rolls on those busy weeknights!
School is back in full swing here and the after school activities are ramping up like crazy! This means getting dinner on the table for your family can cause some headaches and get you down right? There is nothing worse than coming home after a long day and staring at the fridge or pantry and wondering what on earth you are going to feed your family that is easy, quick and will please the whole family!
Well you don’t have to worry like that anymore! I have the perfect tasty dinner solution for you, courtesy of Pillsbury! This tasty recipe will have you family saying “WOW” around the table. Don’t worry I won’t tell them it was super easy! Just grab your Pillsbury Pizza Crust and you’ll have a perfect weeknight dinner solution.
I don’t know about you but my family LOVES pizza. It’s simple, it’s easy and it’s a please. If this is your family then I know they are going to be impressed with these Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Rolls. The great part is you can use your imagination to make them with any toppings you’d like! If you have kids that like to help these are kid friendly also. Let them stuff the insides and they will become your Sous Chefs in no time at all. We could all use a few of them in our lives right?
So when dinner has you down in the dumps make sure you have Pillsbury Pizza Crust on hand and get to work. There is no need to wonder what on earth you are going to make anymore. Now you have your “Go To” recipe for those busy weeknights!
Pizza crust that’s deliciously easy! Unroll, bake and enjoy in minutes. Pillsbury Pizza Crust, it’s the perfect canvas for your favorite toppings.
Compensation was provided by General Mills via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of General Mills.
Make sure you don’t miss any of the fun stuff Julie’s Eats & Treats is up too!
- 1 13.8 oz Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust
- 4 oz Mozzarella
- 1/4 c. pizza sauce
- 1 5 oz bag mini pepperonis
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Bread Sprinkle
- Roll pizza crust into a 18 x 15 in rectangle. Cut into 36 pieces.
- Cut Mozzerella into 36 pieces.
- Top each piece with 4 mini pepperonis, a piece of mozzarella and a small amount of pizza sauce.
- Roll each piece of crust into a ball and place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Repeat until all pizza crust is used.
- Brush each pizza roll with olive oil and sprinkle with Garlic Bread Sprinkle.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 -25 minutes or until golden brown.