Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
Almond Strawberry Overnight Oats
A recipe for creamy overnight oats flavored with almonds and strawberries. This healthy make-ahead breakfast is great for busy mornings.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam (plus more, if desired)
- 2 teaspoons honey, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 4 strawberries
- In a jar or bowl, combine oats, almond milk, chia seeds, jam, and honey. Stir until well combined and all the oats are covered in liquid. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- For serving: warm oats in the microwave, if desired. Add almond butter and little more jam and stir just slightly so that you can see the swirls. Top with sliced almonds and strawberries.
by Allison Mattina
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 467kcal Calories from fat 159|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 18g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 9g||36%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|