Looking for a quick and easy breakfast? These Bacon Egg Muffins are just that! Crispy Bacon with an egg in the middle make the perfect breakfast, lunch or snack! Bacon and Egg Muffins are easily portable for breakfast on the go or to send with kids in their lunches!
Bacon Egg Muffins
Who wouldn’t love one a Bacon Egg Muffin for breakfast or tucked into their lunch? Maybe with a side of fruit salad? The hubs loves these and the kids do too. I like them because they are easy to make! The individual portions makes them perfect for an easy grab-n-go breakfast.
I’m always looking for things to make my life easier and I’m guessing that most of you, if not all of you, are doing the same. That’s why I love these cute and delicious little Bacon Egg Muffins. They make my life easier while giving my family a breakfast treat that is good for them!
My husband LOVE bacon and my kids LOVE eggs so it’s like a win-win situation happening here. They both are happy when I serve these!
Did I tell you there’s only three ingredients? Yup! This is a three ingredient fabulous breakfast – you’re going to love them!
Just in case you’re looking for more easy breakfast inspiration on the blog, here are a couple more to try and enjoy! Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins, Cheesy Bacon Egg Breakfast Sliders and Cheesy Egg in a Hole Breakfast!
Bacon and Egg Muffins
Next question on your mind is what do I need to make these Bacon Egg Muffins and how hard is it going to be to make these.
Super easy ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
Insert high fives all around here!
Now, I’ll be honest, this takes a few extra minutes because you want to fry your bacon or cook it in the microwave a bit before you put it in the muffins cups to get it nice and crispy. We all want crispy bacon, right? Take the extra few minutes to do this. I love the microwave to do it, but you can pan fry it!
To prepare bacon in the microwave just place a paper towel on a microwave safe plate, place a paper towel on the plate, add the bacon so it’s not touching each other and a paper towel on top. Microwave it a few minutes to get it a little crispy, but you can still mold it to the muffin tin!
Grocery List for Breakfast Egg Muffins with Bacon
How do you keep bacon and egg muffins from sticking to the pan?
Using a non-stock muffin tin will keep the eggs from sticking to the pan. Additionally the fat from the bacon allows it to be easily removed.
Reheating the muffins is easy. Just tuck them into the microwave covered with a damp paper towel. Reheat until the muffins are warm, depending on your microwave it will take 30-45 seconds.
How long do Breakfast Egg Muffins with last in the fridge?
The Bacon and Egg Muffins will keep about four days in the fridge – that is if they last that long! It’s never been an issue in our home because they get gobbled up quickly!
Breakfast Egg Muffins with Bacon
Now if you are making these for brunch and want to pair it with something sweet this delicious Monkey Bread is totally the thing to add! You can never go wrong with Monkey Bread in my opinion!
Can you eat Bacon and Egg Muffins cold?
You bet hot, warm or cold Breakfast Egg Muffins are super tasty! They are perfect for a buffet too.
How do you make breakfast egg muffins with bacon?
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until it just begins to crisp but you can still bend it to fit in the muffin tins.
- Place a slice of bacon into each muffin cup so it lines the edges of the cup.
- Repeat with remaining bacon.
- Crack an egg into each muffin cup in the middle of the bacon.
- Sprinkle each egg with pepper. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
More Egg Muffins Recipes to try!
What’s your favorite quick and easy on-the-go breakfast? Have I talked you into trying Bacon Egg Muffins? I bet you’ll love them! Be sure and leave a comment below, I’d love to hear what you think of this meal!
If you’re over on Instagram, please tag me with you delicious eats! @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats
- 12 bacon strips
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Arrange bacon in skillet and cook until just beginning to crisp but you can still bend it to fit in muffin pan.
- Place a slice of bacon into each muffin cup so that the bacon lines the edges of the cup. Repeat with remaining bacon.
- Carefully crack the egg into each muffin cup so that it is in the middle of the bacon. Sprinkle with pepper. Repeat with remaining eggs
- Place muffin tin into preheated oven and bacon for about 20 minutes or until eggs or set.