These easy Baked Pork Chops served over the best Parmesan Garlic Noodles are a delicious dinner recipe that’s full of flavor. They are coated in a parmesan coating then pan fried and baked in the oven which results in tender, juicy pork chops that everyone will love! While the pork chops are baking, you prepare mouthwatering Reames Frozen Egg Noodles that are tossed in a Parmesan garlic butter sauce! Try it tonight for dinner!
PIN IT HERE!
This post is sponsored by Reames® and SheKnows Media
Baked Pork Chops
Today I’m sharing a brand-new recipe that I created: a delicious dinner of Baked Pork chops with Parmesan Garlic Noodles! It’s a combination of about three of my favorite dishes including these Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops, Garlic Baked Pork Chops and Cheesy Garlic Butter Noodles.
They are pan fried and then baked in the oven in the skillet, which results in a juicy, tender pork chop. In fact, my husband ate these as leftovers the next day and he was raving about how juicy they still were!
My husband totally noticed I used a different noodle than I usually do, and he recommended I use Reames from now on because they taste so distinctly good!
Overall, this was a hit for our entire family, which means it’s going on our regular dinner menu rotation. I’m always excited to find another “regular” to put on the menu.
Baked Pork Chop Recipe
As we move closer to winter, I’m craving comfort food and love preparing hearty meals for my family.
These types of meals call for the thick and hearty Reames Frozen Egg Noodles that let me enjoy the goodness of a homemade egg noodle without all the work to prepare them because I’ve got enough going on in life! Find them in the frozen section of your local grocery store.
Coat them in that yummy Parmesan Garlic Butter sauce and I’m a goner. I love that these thick, hearty noodles hold the sauce so well because I want as much sauce on those noodles as possible!
Oven Baked Pork Chops
Now that your mouth is watering you need to know what ingredients and tools you need to prepare these Baked Pork chops and Parmesan Garlic Noodles!
Baked Pork Chops and Garlic Parmesan Noodles Ingredients
- Boneless pork chops
- Parmesan cheese grated
- Dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Smoked paprika
- Dried parsley
- Garlic powder
- Ground black pepper
- 24 oz. Reames Homestyle Egg Noodles (can be found in the frozen section)
Tools Need to Make Baked Pork Chops with Noodles
- Oven-proof skillet: I used a cast-iron skillet or you can use a cast-iron Dutch oven if you have one of those. They both hold heat and cook evenly. If you don’t have one of those you can use any oven-proof skillet.
- Tongs: You will use these to flip the pork chops as you are searing them. I used these tongs which worked great!
- Instant-read thermometer: A cooking thermometer is the only way to assures with 100% accuracy that your pork is not over or under cooked. I use my instant read cooking thermometer several times per week and it’s an inexpensive investment. This wireless remote digital thermometer is another great option because you can insert a probe into the pork chops when you place them in the oven and monitor the temperature while it’s in the oven.
How Long to Bake Pork Chops
The time it takes to bake your pork chops will depend on the thickness of the pork chops and whether or not the pork chops have bones. If your pork is bone-in, you will need to add a few minutes to the cooking time. Additionally, if you sear the pork before you bake it, it’ll reduce the baking time by about two minutes.
A good rule of thumb is that the pork will take 10 minutes at 450 degrees for a 1” thick boneless pork chops.
Always remember that pork needs to be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. The quickest way to measure the internal temp is with an instant read thermometer.
Let your pork rest for at least 5 minutes before cutting into it.
Don’t forget to comment below and let me know how much you love this meal! Post a picture on Instagram and be sure to tag me so I can see it too! I’m loving all of your delicious foodie pics! You can find me at @julieseatsandtreats or just #julieseatsandtreats – if you hashtag me, I’ll get to see it that way too! Check out Cabbage and Noodles and Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe for other fun ways to use Reames Frozen Egg Noodles.
Baked Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 Tbsp dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp butter
Garlic Parmesan Noodles
- 24 oz Reames Homestyle Egg Noodles (can be found in the frozen section)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. milk
- Prepare egg noodles according to package directions. Drain, return to pan and mix with the rest of the ingredients for the Garlic Parmesan Noodles.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, paprika, parsley, garlic powder and pepper together. Transfer to plate.
- Put butter in cast iron skillet and heat on medium-high heat. Swirl in pan to coat.
- Dip each pork chop in the breadcrumb mixture. Pat to make stick if needed.
- Add coated pork chops to pan and saute for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Place browned pork chops in skillet into the preheated oven. Bake for 8-10 or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove pork chops from oven and place on plate. Tent with tinfoil for 5-10 minutes.
- Put noodle mixture in skillet, top with pork chops and serve immediately.