Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops ~ Quick and Easy Pan Fried Pork Chops Coated in a Crunchy Parmesan Coating!
Can’t say I make a lot of pork chops but I’ve had a few hanging out in the depths of my freezer and all of a sudden I decided it was time those bad boys be gone.
I’m on a mission. It’s called using up everything in the freezer and cupboards. OK well that’s not going to happen BUT I’d like to make a large dent in it. I go through spurts like this. Does anyone else?
As we were sitting eating supper the hubby glances my way and says, “So where’d you get this recipe. It’s really good!”
My answer is, “Oh so I can’t come up with anything on my own dear?”
Yup that’s right these little pork chops were my creation.
Don’t worry. That doesn’t happen much. I like recipes. As in someone else has tried it before. Sure I’ll adapt a few things here and there and throw in a new twist but for the most part I don’t go out of my box to much.
I’m OK with that. I’ve embraced it. Kudos to you out there that have the ambition and time to develop recipes. We need people like you!
So if you have some pork chops hanging out in that freezer whip these up. You might even have all the ingredients on hand!
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, paprika, parsley, garlic powder and pepper together. Transfer to plate.
- Put olive oil in a frying pan and heat on medium-high. Swirl the pan to coat.
- Dip each pork chop in the mixture. Pat to make it stick if needed.
- Add pork chops to pan and saute for 2 minutes on each side until golden brown. Place in a glass baking dish and baked for 8-10 minutes or until internal temp reaches 145 degrees.
|Serving Size||1 Pork Chop|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 442kcal Calories from fat 241|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 27g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Craving More Pork?
Southwestern Pork Tenderloin ~ Quick and easy pork tenderloin with a kick and only 3 ingredients!
Crock Pot Cranberry Pork Loin ~ Savory Pork Loin slow cooked in a cranberry sauce!
Pork & Ramen Stir-Fry ~ Ramen Noodles add a fun twist on normal Stir-Fry!