Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
An easy slow cooker dinner idea. This Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is a creamy mixture of shredded chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and bacon that’s served with pasta. A family favorite, comfort food recipe everyone will request again and again.
There are so many things to love about this chicken pasta recipe! First, it’s a slow cooker pasta recipe that takes 15 minutes of prep time, and then it simmers all day.
Second, it’s a chicken bacon ranch pasta – basically three of my family’s favorite things combined into one! Third, it’s so, so easy to make! It’s basically your dream weeknight dinner.
You Will Love This Easy Crockpot Recipe!
I was inspired to make this because everyone loves my bacon ranch pasta salad! This has the same flavors but it’s served up as a creamy, warm pasta dish.
I love to make this pasta dish when my family needs a comforting, cozy dinner. The creamy ranch sauce with the bacon and chicken is so good. Spoon it over pasta and everyone will gobble it up!
We love it with a salad on the side or a cooked veggie like broccoli. Sometimes I add some garlic bread when we really need some comfort!
There are no precooking steps – just mix up the sauce and add it to the slow cooker with the chicken.
You can prep this recipe in the morning and let it simmer all day. When it’s time to eat, just boil some pasta, shred the chicken and dinner is ready! It’s such an easy dinner – I know you’re going to love it.
- Minced garlic cloves
- Dry ranch dressing mix – buy a packet or make your own ranch seasoning!
- Condensed cream of chicken soup
- Greek yogurt – or try the same amount of sour cream.
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Cooked chopped bacon – I love air fryer bacon or use prepared bacon bits to make it even easier.
- Pasta – we love to use cavatappi!
How to Make It
Coat the inside of the crockpot with nonstick cooking spray. Place the chicken breasts inside.
Combine the soup, yogurt, garlic, ranch seasoning mix, and chopped bacon in a small mixing bowl. Pour the mixture over the top of the chicken.
Place the lid on top and cook the chicken and sauce for 3 1/2 hours on high or for six to seven hours on low.
Once you’re ready for dinner, boil the pasta to al dente following the package directions and then drain it. While it cooks, shred the cooked chicken in the crockpot and stir to mix it into the sauce.
Spoon the chicken bacon ranch sauce over the top of the cooked pasta for serving.
Side Dish Ideas
- Veggies: Pair the pasta with some glazed carrots, air fryer asparagus, or ranch carrots.
- Bread: Try my easy breadsticks or homemade dinner rolls!
Chicken: I like chicken breasts for this dish, but you can use the same amount of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
Pasta: Any pasta shape will work! Penne pasta, rotini pasta, or bowtie pasta are all great. Or try spaghetti, linguine, or fettuccine.
Garnish: Add some toppings to dress it up! Sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, or Parmesan cheese over the top for some cheesiness. Top it with chopped parsley or chives for a pop of color and flavor. Add a little more bacon for a crispy finish!
Leftovers: Store the leftover chicken pasta in an airtight container and warm it up in the microwave for an easy lunch the next day.
Be sure to print this chicken bacon ranch pasta recipe so you can make it this week! It’s the best dinner when you’re craving pasta. I hope you love it!
More Easy Dinner Recipes
- Chicken Alfredo Bubble Up combines Alfredo sauce with chicken and biscuits for a hearty, satisfying meal.
- Instant Pot Jambalaya is a classic made easy in your electric pressure cooker!
- Poppy Seed Chicken is a comforting dinner your whole family will love! You can use rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken to make it so it’s super easy.
- Crockpot Meatball Stroganoff is a hearty dinner that needs to be in your meal plan!
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy treat!
Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 ounce package dry ranch dressing mix
- 10.75 ounces can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 ccup cooked and chopped bacon or bacon bits
- 3 cups pasta we used cavatappi
- Spray crock pot insert with with non stick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in liner.
- In a small bowl mix cream of chicken soup, Greek yogurt, garlic and ranch dressing mix, bacon bits in a small bowl until combined. Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover crock pot and cook on high 3 1/2 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.
- When chicken is done cooking prepare pasta according to directions on box.
- Shred chicken in crock pot and stir to combine. Serve over prepared pasta.
Leave a Comment